Electric Wheelchair, Lightweight Foldable
Weighing just 26 kilograms this easily foldable electric wheelchair is ideal for anyone who needs to transport their power wheelchair. It has all the features of a normal electric wheelchair but easily folds into a small size to fit in any car boot and at 26 kg can be lifted into a car.
Who should use the Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair?
An electric wheelchair is an excellent choice for people who are unable to propel themselves in a regular wheelchair. This could be due to decreased strength, coordination, balance, endurance and many other health issues affecting the elderly. That being said, it is usually better for a senior's health to use a standard wheelchair if they can propel one. Elderly can lose their strength and endurance if they start relying on a motorized wheelchair when they do not need one. This model of electric wheelchair is perfect for anyone who needs to transport their power wheelchair as it folds easily and is lightweight.
Features of the Electric Wheelchair
- Lightweight - weighing just 26 kg this is the lightest electric wheelchair we know of in South Africa.
- Easy Folding Mechanism - The wheelchair will easily fold and unfold in seconds.
- Small Storage Size - Folds to 340 x 700 x 785 mm which will fit in almost any car boot.
- 180 Watt Brushless Motor - powers the wheelchair to a maximum speed of 6 km/h and up a maximum incline of 12 degrees.
- Rear Wheels - The wheelchair's power is transmitted through the rear wheels. The rear wheels are 25 cm in diameter hard wearing rubber tyres.
- Front Wheels - heavy duty 17 cm wheels feature high end CNC machined suspension mechanism for added comfort.
- Anti-tipper Wheels - Anti-tipper wheels are an essential safety feature as they ensure that the electric wheelchair cannot tip over backwards. The wheels also make it easy to transport the wheelchair when folded much like a suitcase on wheels.
- Easy to use Joystick Control - Forward, reverse turning left or right are all controlled by a joystick. The joystick can be set up for either right hand or left hand use.
- Flip-up Armrests - Flip up armrests make it easier to get in or out of the wheelchair.
- Dual Rechargeable Batteries - Dual rechargeable batteries give the wheelchair a great range of up to 18km per charge. The batteries feature the latest lithium iron phosphate combining safety and durability with light weight. The charge time for the batteries is 6-8 hours.
- Removable Cushion - for comfort and pressure managements, the chair features a high quality removable cushion
- Nylon Upholstery - hard wearing and easy to clean.
- Adjustable back rest - the back rest adjusts to 4 different positions for added comfort.
- Storage Bag - Large storage bag situated under the seat
- Product Weight - 26kg
- User Weight Limit - 130kg
- Seat Width - 42cm
- Seat Depth - 42 cm
- Seat Height - 52 cm
- Overall length - 100 cm
- Overall width - 70 cm
- Overall heigh - 92 cm
- Footrests - adjustable
- Engine Power -Brushless 180W electric motor
- Batteries - Dual 12 V lithium iron phosphate rechargeable batteries
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery options page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 086 107 2387.