Commode Shower Chair with Wheels
Manufactured by Drive Healthcare, this Commode Shower Chair is an attendant-propelled chair that can be wheeled close to immobile users to facilitate transfers to and from toilet or for convenient toileting anywhere in the house. It can also be used to wheel user directly from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to reduce the number of transfers and associated moving and handling risks.
Commode Shower Chair Features
- Attendant-propelled chair that can be wheeled close to immobile users to facilitate transfers to and from toilet or for convenient toileting anywhere in the house.
- Can also be used to wheel user directly from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to reduce number of transfers and associated moving and handling risks
- Manufactured from Duradip® hard-wearing, peel- resistant plastic coated steel tubing to combat corrosion and increase longevity
- Very robust, stylish product is supplied with moisture- repelling Polyurethene (PU) cellular moulded seat, backrest, overseat and armrests for padded comfort
- Seat has a gap-front to allow access for improved personal hygiene
- Armrests tilt up to facilitate sideways transfer
- Push-handle and 4 braked, non-corroding nylon castors (12.5cm (4.9”) diameter) enable carers to easily manoeuvre and securely position chair as required
- Includes a rota-moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 height positions to suit different user requirements
- Footrest simply clips to frame and is retracted easily under seat for transfers and carer access then effortlessly pulled back out for use
- Supplied with a square commode bowl (10 litre capacity), which easily slides in and out from rear for emptying
- Smooth, crevice-free surfaces for cleaning and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- Seat Height 50 cm
- Seat Width 42 cm
- Seat Depth 42 cm
- Product width 64 cm
- Product Depth 52 cm
- Width Between the Arms 54 cm
- Product Weight 15 kg
- Weight Capacity 160 kg
About Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world today, with manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China. This means it provides a truly global service complimented by the added benefit of local knowledge.
The company is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of healthcare providers’ needs, better value and competitive pricing, world-class customer service and technical support, friendly people to work with and ongoing innovation.
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery options page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 086 107 2387.