Electric Wheelchair, Foldable with Dual Battery
This Electric Wheelchair is battery powered with up to 20km trip distance between charges. It has an easy to use joystick control and folds easily for convenient storage.
Who should use the Electric Wheelchair?
An electric wheelchair is an excellent choice for people who are unable to propel themselves in a regular wheelchair. This could be due to decreased strength, coordination, balance, endurance and many other health issues affecting the elderly. That being said, it is usually better for a senior's health to use a standard wheelchair if they can propel one. Elderly can lose their strength and endurance if they start relying on a motorized wheelchair when they do not need one.
Power wheelchairs allow seniors to be as independent as possible, since they do not require someone to push their chair. They are very manoeuvrable and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Features of the Electric Wheelchair
- Dual 250 Watt Electric Motors - Each rear wheel is powered by a separate 250W electric motor.
- Large Rear Wheels - The wheelchair's power is transmitted through the rear wheels. The rear wheels are 40 cm in diameter with pneumatic tyres which smoothes out small bumps.
- Anti-tipper Wheels - Anti-tipper wheels are an essential safety feature as they ensure that the electric wheelchair cannot tip over backwards.
- Easy to use Joystick Control - Forward, reverse turning left or right are all controlled by a joystick. Speed can be controlled by a button on the joystick. The joystick can be set up for either right hand or left hand use.
- Flip-up Armrests - Flip up armrests make it easier to get in or out of the wheelchair.
- Detachable Footrests - reduce the size and weight of the chair during transportation or storage. Can be flipped out of the way while still attached to the wheelchair to ease getting in and out of the wheelchair.
- Dual Rechargeable Batteries - Dual rechargeable batteries give the wheelchair a great range of up to 20km per charge. The charge time for the batteries is 6-8 hours. The batteries are not removable.
- Seat Belt - A waist strap seat belt is included for safety.
- Nylon Upholstery - hard wearing and easy to clean.
- Product Weight - 48kg
- User Weight Limit - 100kg
- Seat Width - 45cm
- Armrests - Flip-up
- Footrests - detachable
- Engine Power - Dual 250W motors
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery options page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 086 107 2387.