Clamshell Big Button Amplified Cell Phone for the Elderly
This Clamshell Amplified Big Button Cell Phone is manufactured by Geemarc a well-established telecommunications manufacturer that has an enviable reputation for producing innovative, specialist communications equipment for the hard of hearing.
It can be a frustrating business, taking a call from a regular mobile phone when you’re hard of hearing. Both parties find themselves shouting to be heard and still the message doesn’t always get across. With this amplified cell phone you can carry it with you, knowing that if it rings, you will hear it and the conversation won’t be just one way.
This simple to operate amplified clamshell mobile phone offers an adjustable receiving volume of up to 35dB, so you can turn it up or down, depending on your listening environment and the severity of your hearing loss. The big buttons are perfect for fingers that might not be as dextrous as they once were and the talking keypad is great for those with impaired sight. The dual LCD colour display shows the date and time. It also tells you if you’ve missed a call.CALLING/TALKING:
- M4/T4 Hearing aid compatibility rating
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 40dB with boost key
- 3 one touch memories, M1, M2, M3
- Talking Caller ID
“ICE” – In Case of Emergency
- Big dial buttons
- Talking keypad
- White backlight
- High contrast
- Phonebook with 300 entries
- Navigation control Key
- Missed calls indicator
- LCD DISPLAY:
- Dual LCD display -2.4”/1.77” TFT – LCD color display
- Date & time setting
- Call duration display
- The customer puts all of his/her vital emergency data in the ICE memory storage
- In the event of an emergency then the emergency services know that they can find this information on the telephone and get vital health information
- The ICE can be accessed also if the phone is locked
- 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 300K pixel camera
- LED torch
- Micro USB charger
- Standby time: 200 hours
- Continuous talk time : 3 ½ hours
- Charging time : 2 hours
The cell phone is provided without a SIM card. It is the purchasers responsibility to obtain a contract or pay-as-you-go SIM card . The phone will work with any South African network.
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery terms and fees page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 021 510 3303.