Portland Electric Lifting Recliner Chair, Dual Motor
Most lifting chairs and sleeper chairs are recliner chairs that have a lift mechanism built in that lifts the chair by tilting it forward. This allows seniors, the elderly and others with mobility challenges to get in and out of the chair more safely and easily. We understand that many people spend a significant amount of time in their recliner chair each day relaxing and enjoying favorite activities. In fact, many people even use their favorite chair to sleep in because they find it more comfortable than a traditional, flat bed.
If you’re looking for the perfect lift chair for your home, one that is not only comfortable but made from long-lasting, durable materials, then you’re in the right place. The Portland Electric Recliner Chair is the solution for when you just can’t get comfortable in a normal bed. Unlike other lift chair recliners, the Portland has a number of features designed specifically for sleeping. The 3 tier waterfall backrest design provides comfort and support. Memory foam padding distributes pressure evenly so you can stay comfortable for long periods of time in the chair. The chair features 2 motors so that the backrest and footrest can be positioned independently for ultimate comfort.
- Three tier waterfall back design provides extra comfort and support
- Memory foam seat upholstery provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Soft touch Sofia fabric for added style and comfort
- Two motors enable leg-rest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg-rest is elevated, for example to watch TV
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Easy to Use 4 button remote control
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Quality assured fabric fully complies with UK Furniture and Fire Regulations 1988 and has passed the Martindale test making it very hard wearing
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg
- Width 86 cm
- Depth 94 cm
- Height 110 cm
- Seat Height 48 cm
- Seat Width 51 cm
- Seat Depth 54 cm
- Maximum User Weight 150 kg
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery options page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 086 107 2387.