ST2 Mini Mobility Scooter
The latest scooter from Drive Medical, it features a modern ultra-compact design which is ideal for nipping to the shops, or for putting in the car boot to take on day trips and holidays. The ST2 has a more powerful motor than the ST1 and its robust design has a higher weight carrying capacity. This model features a padded seat for supreme comfort and stylish black puncture proof tyres. The ST2’s stylish frame splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting. It has been developed to provide you everything you need for simple, independent convenience at great value. The ST2 carries a 2 year warranty on the frame and motor. The battery carries a 6 month warranty.
- Weight capacity 136kg
- Maximum gradient of 8 degrees
- Top speed of 6 km/h*
- Maximum range of 9 km on a full battery charge*
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Delta bars as standard
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 40kg
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Grey puncture proof non marking tyres
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
- Available in Red or Blue
- 2 year warranty
- Weight - 43 kg
- Weight Capacity - 136 kg
- Length - 100 cm
- Width - 51 cm
- Height - 89 cm
- Maximum Gradient - 8 degrees
About Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world today, with manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China. This means it provides a truly global service complimented by the added benefit of local knowledge.
The company is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of healthcare providers’ needs, better value and competitive pricing, world-class customer service and technical support, friendly people to work with and ongoing innovation.
Most orders take 3-5 working days to deliver and are dependent on where we are delivering to. Outlying areas can take longer than city centres. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
For more information about how delivery works please read our delivery options page.
Got a question about this product? Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can call us on 086 107 2387.