COST OF DELIVERY
There is no delivery charge for any order over R1000 requiring delivery in almost all parts of South Africa. Orders under R1000 will have a R75 delivery charge.The exceptions to these rules are deliveries to the following places:
- Mines, Power Stations, Plots / Farms, Military Bases, Game Lodges and Ports of Harbour which will incur a minimum additional charge of R80 per order.
- Major Chain Stores which will incur a minimum additional charge of R100 per order.
- Embassies and Consulates which will incur a minimum additional charge of R230 per order.
Delivery of your purchases will be done by a reputable courier company who will deliver your order to you at an address or location of your choosing. Generally, deliveries take 3 to 5 working days from date of confirmation of payment, meaning that:
- Goods paid for by credit card will be dispatched either the same day the order was placed and paid for, or at the latest, the day after
- Goods paid for by EFT will be dispatched as soon as confirmation of payment is received which is generally 1 to 3 working days after you have processed the EFT payment to our bank account
Please note that while we strive to deliver orders within the 3 to 5 working days specified, delivery can be delayed from time to time by causes outside of our control. Deliveries to outlying areas are also subject to more variables than those to central areas, and this can also impact negatively on the delivery time.
All deliveries are scheduled for standard business hours which are 9am to 6pm. It is unfortunately not possible for us to commit to delivery at a specific time during the course of the day.
At this stage we are not able to accept orders for delivery outside the borders of South Africa.
To ensure prompt and efficient delivery please ensure that when placing an order, you provide the full and detailed address to which your order must be delivered, together with a contact person's name and mobile number at that address to whom the parcel must be handed. Delivery can only be made to a physical address where there is someone available to accept the delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: parcels cannot be delivered to a P.O.Box number via courier. Where a PO Box number is given as the delivery address, we will deliver via registered post. Delivery times will typically be longer than via courier.Customers will need to pick up the parcel at their post office.
CONFIRMATION OF DISPATCH
On dispatch of your order you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been dispatched together with a link to a website that allows you to track the delivery status of your order.