The Aluminium Shower Commode Chair with wheels is perfect for people who need a commode but also want the convenience of a wheelchair for easy transportation and mobility. The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required. The aluminium frame of the Shower Commode Chair is an attractive white colour and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower. Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates. The Aluminium Shower Commode Chair is ideal for anyone who is looking for a shower chair and commode for their home. The Commode is produced by Drive Medical a well respected international supplier of medical products.
- Attractive; Can be positioned over a standard toilet or used as a portable self contained commode
- Comes with swing-away footrests with height and angle adjustable footplates
- Padded seat back and arms
- Seat cut-out provides maximum comfort and convenience
- White aluminium frame is attractive and rust resistant for use in the shower
- Suitable where access to the toilet is difficult or restricted.
- Transports users between the toilet to the shower.
- Easy to clean, comfortable with Polyurethane seat.
- Rustproof aluminium frame which is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Can be height adjusted and can be used over all standard toilets.
- Footplates can be adjusted without the need of any tools for different user requirements.
- Footplates move in and out for easy transfers and storage.
- Armrests can be flipped up for side transfers.
- Adjustable backrest suits all users and can be detached easily for transportation and storage.
- This commode has a removable 5 litre bucket with a lid.
- 4 Braked castors offer extra security and easy manoeuvrability.
- Clears standard and disabled toilets for optimum versatility.
- Width - 56 cm
- Depth - 90cm
- Height - 98 - 103 cm
- Seat Width - 46 cm
- Seat Depth - 42 cm
- Seat Height - 51 - 56 cm
- Product Weight - 13.4 cm
- Weight Capacity - 150 kg
About Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world today, with manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China. This means it provides a truly global service complimented by the added benefit of local knowledge.
The company is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of healthcare providers’ needs, better value and competitive pricing, world-class customer service and technical support, friendly people to work with and ongoing innovation.