View all recliners
The Walmesley Electric Recliner Chair is a dual motor design allowing independent control of the backrest and leg-rest. This enables the user to achieve ultimate comfort whilst using their chair. The chair has a waterfall pillow design for optimum comfort. The recliner is available in a variety of fabrics and colours. You can control the power recliner with the easy-to-use hand control. The chair features a pocket to store magazines and television remotes. Two high quality OKIN motors give a smooth reliable relining and lifting action. Fabric cover and foam inner meets the stringent UK fire resistance standards. This chair must be placed at least 72 cm away from the wall for daily operation. The chair has a maximum chair rise of 30°. Maximum User Weight Limit is 160kg.
Rise and recliner armchairs are ideal for someone with limited mobility
Two motors run independently to control the backrest and the legrest
Chair should be placed at least 70 cm away from the wall for daily operation
Handset with fastener, easy to use hand control
High quality OKIN 2 motor
Available in a variety of fabrics and colours
Why choose an electric recliner chair?
An electric recliner chair or sleeper chair is a recliner chair that has a lift mechanism built in that lifts the chair by tilting it forward. This allows seniors, the elderly and others with mobility challenges to get in and out of the chair more safely and easily. We understand that many people spend a significant amount of time in their recliner chair each day relaxing and enjoying favourite activities. In fact, many people even use their favourite chair to sleep in because they find it more comfortable than a traditional, flat bed.
If you’re looking for the perfect lift chair for your home, one that is not only comfortable but made from long-lasting, durable materials, then you’re in the right place. The Walmesley Electric Recliner Chair is the solution for when you just can’t get comfortable in a normal bed. Unlike other lift chair recliners, the Walmesley has a number of features designed specifically for sleeping. The 3 tier waterfall backrest design provides comfort and support. Memory foam padding distributes pressure evenly so you can stay comfortable for long periods of time in the chair. The chair features 2 motors so that the backrest and footrest can be positioned independently for ultimate comfort.
- Three tier waterfall back design provides extra comfort and support
- Memory foam seat upholstery provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish Chenile Fabric is great looking and hard wearing
- Two motors enable leg-rest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while leg-rest is elevated, for example to watch TV
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Easy-to-use 4 button remote control
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure. Note: The batteries are not included with the chair.
- Comes with a simple to operate four button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Quality assured fabric fully complies with UK Furniture and Fire Regulations 1988
- Maximum weight capacity 160kg
Please note: the chair is delivered in 2 parts and the backrest needs to be attached to the base. No tools are required.
- Colour - Oat
- Upholstery - Chenille
- Overall depth (reclined) - 1630 mm
- Overall height - 1120 mm
- Overall width - 870 mm
- Seat width - 500 mm
- Seat depth - 510 mm
- Seat height - 510 mm
- Backrest height - 650 mm
- Maximum user weight - 160 kg
- Product weight - 57 kg
- Packaging - delivered in 2 parts. Requires tool free assembly